Digital Transformation of the Healthcare Sector
The digital transformation in the healthcare sector does not only offer new opportunities in the areas of automation and mechanization of processes but also brings about many opportunities to increase efficiency in sales and distribution. When implemented correctly, digital solutions are not only able to create a higher sales success but also lead to saving costs and time. Pharmakon Software assists customers in developing a successful digital strategy.
The expectations of staff as well as patients is increasing, with the digital modification wave. Through the digitization of the pharma industry many opportunities are brought about by automating work processes. New challenges become apparent due to higher customer demands. Pharmakon stands by customers to develop solid solutions to these new challenges and opportunities.
From vision, to implementation and permanent support
AnalysisAnalysis of the current processes, consulting about implementation options
ConceptDevelopment of a digital strategy and generation of concrete concepts for implementation
ImplementationRealization of the digital components through agile procedures and modern technology
Product marketingAssistance in product marketing of digital solutions through goal-oriented actions
SupportFurther development and long-lasting support guarantee investment safety
Established Practical Examples
of Successful Projects in the Health Sector
The digital transformation allows new dimensions and intensities of customer interactions. New business models and sales sources are made possible, as well as unforeseen potentials of automation.
Management of Medical Equipment
Leading organisation for MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
Development of a solution for the management of vacuum-therapy-devices in clinics
- Integration of e-commerce solutions in existing as well as new CRM-solutions and ERP-processes.
- The entire customer history is only possible through a good integration of all touchpoints into a central CRM-system.
- Work involving a data basis of e-commerce, marketing, sales distribution and service.
- Customer oriented controlling of processes.
HEALTHCARE: Specialised company for incontinence products
Digitization of the supply of incontinence products through online marketing, sales and complete integration into CRM processes.
- Sales saves time and personnel
- Acquisition of new customers for patients who prefer individual ordering on the internet
VMI – Vendor Managed Inventory
HEALTHCARE: leading company for medical consumable supplies
The reliable product placement of storage racks in a hospital is to be guaranteed. Pharmakon assists through individual software and professional guidance.
- External organisation of inventory (saving time and personnel)
- Stable sales for the supplier (delivery promise for specific medical consumables)
- Fixed sales for the supplier company
Development of Process Solutions
HEALTHCARE: Leading company specialised for disinfection and hygiene
Development and support of a system to monitor hygiene relevant processes in clinics worldwide with various tools for different user groups, diverse apps and a central solution:
Evaluations can be made and transferred to the clinics participating
- Visualisation of the compliance quality in the departments
- Quality control and improvement
- Faster and easier documentation
- Time saving
for Pharma Companies
PHARMACEUTICS: medium-sized pharma company
Goal: international repositioning of distribution and improvement of complex logistical processes in a modernised manufacturing plant. Complete solution through sector specific implementation of a complete new installation of CRM, ERP and web shop. Validation of the total IT process corresponding with GAMP.
- Transparent data flow
- Quick, efficient editing of the whole supply chain management
- Increase of customer satisfaction